So, this is another milestone in my young life: my first blog. Wow, kind of nice to *finalmente be able to say. I don't understand "blogger's etiquette" quite yet, but I'm guessing I should at least introduce myself.
My name is Taylor Nixon, and I am studying public relations and Spanish at Oklahoma State University.¡Ole! I graduate December 2010, and I am jumping through all the hoops/dodging all the bullets that upcoming grads have to oh-so pleasantly do. I am not really sure what my passion in life is, but I sure am having a fun time finding it — and that is the way it should be.
I’d like to share my quirky life with you, which includes my successes and my fiascoes. Don't worry, you'll hear a lot about those fiascoes -- and I won't give you the watered down version, either. It might turn out like that cheesy made-for-tv movie that's way to addicting ... If I spill spaghetti sauce down the front of my date's white shirt, I'll tell you ... "So, my 'friend' went on this date ..." Hey, it'll be just as juicy as this week's issue of People, which I'm guessing is on stands now if you'd like to start taking notes for comparison. *Nice.
I've just been looking for the perfect platform to share my feelings, ideas, thoughts and sometimes jibberish. I'm pretty sure I've found a good friend in blogging. Transparency with my readers and a few lecciones de Espanol in my writing are all I'm trying to accomplish. Persuade, convince along the way? I somehow knew that debate class in sixth grade would pay off. *Miss you, Mrs. Broughton!
It’s going to be a heck of a good time, so stick around. I welcome an open dialogue. I encourage conversation, tips and wake-up calls. You might not learn anything, but I promise I won’t fill you with stupid. ¡No soy aburrida tampoco – te prometo! I pledge to post an updated/new blog about once a week. I'm excited, guys. This is going to be a good time. I'll see you then!
In the meantime, catch up with me on Twitter at http://tinyurl.com/24nmj97 or e-mail me at ltaylornixon@ltaylornixon.com
The blog looks great!
ReplyDeleteExcited to hear all of your stories.